I feel wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all!
10.gif
I feel wonderful. I have a day off, I am caffeinated, the Expedition is driving around the Newark area (Lyons Ave etc etc,) I am at a Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee, thank you,) I am not getting heckled, and I have some Tunes playing on my Mega. How is all?

Let me type up an update for you... I dropped the location of where I am working, in a previous thread, with that Ingersoll Rand thing. I make $10 an hour. I am like a Morale Coach / Quality Lead. I go in, with my stylish Fedoras, composite-toe Tactical Boots, and swagger mannerism.. and ensure not only safe working conditions, but fresh product. I am amazing. And we are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony... the 25th, I think, 3PM. The Mayor of Linden will be there; my wife knows both he, and the mayor of Roselle personally (Mayor of Roselle comes to our Church.) So... I believe I will be on TV!! Much like my late, great, now-deceased friend, "L." May she rest in peace. It is as my favorite song in the world says: "Trust in your broken heart, maybe you'll find your way, maybe the stars will let you in. Stuck in the darkest place, no song to shine you through, I will always wait for you. And on your way, you might find... My broken door, my broken door.. You can use it there for shelter, only to remember: You don't need it anymore. So stop your staring out! So stop your dreaming low! So much more for you to see.. There might become a time I won't be on your mind 'cause, you'll have everything you need.. and finally you're free." (*$50 Money Order to whoever can tell me what song that is. First one wins it. PM finishes it.)

And, as to my second job: EWR5. Oh my goodness. I LOVE it there!!! The $13.25 an hour.. I been there three days, and I both feel and act like I been there 2 years. Worked some OT there yesterday. People noticing me. This is good.

As to other stuff:

- We are going to see if we can work a deal out with our landlord. I firmly say: That Honda will never see Newark again. Enter any and all threats against the general populace here. We will have to figure it out.. And, for some reason, they don't touch Diesel. (Diesel = The Expedition, Baby Girl = The Honda, and Miss Lady or MLBGM = The Blazer. MLBGM = "Miss Lady Baby Girl Money." Those our our vehicle's names; they are the stable. ext up: A 1999 or 2000, 1998 if it is all I can find, we will see in time, Volvo V70 XC AWD. SE, if that is all they got. Must be cream white, or Moondust/Silver, like my free one. But that is after the Blazer repairs.)

- My body is adjusting to the two jobs. I found a local fetish model, to "go see" when I feel like testing my strength.
smile.gif
Otherwise, I been losing weight, and I feel like Superman. Thank you Rockstar Punched, Monster Import, Red Bull, and Hydroxycut SX-7. Also, Raw Garlic and H20.

- I have a timetable to go meet up with the individual that can change that #4 coil, as soon as my Direct Deposit comes through. It has not yet come through.

- My wife may soon be a Manager at a local supermarket. They may actually do it, too. That company likes to talk, and take time in doing, so....

I am very happy things are going well with Amazon. Now I can pay for the stuff I had to buy. I had to run up my credit limit, etc etc. Now, I get to pay it down. This time, I truly am making more than I ever have in life. And I don't just go out and spend on the "bling bling." No.. I am enjoying myself, as much as a young man should. (Soon to be 33. Soon... Yay. I never thought I would live to see 17. That's real.) Soo... I have come a long way, since that thread about the $1800 Cadillac, my adventures in a real live Massachusetts blizzard (I could have let the car sit and not move at all, and it would still be perfect, but I couldn't do that. Deal with it.) Sooo... Any questions for your Resident Gearhead?

Let's have some photo entertainment.

hphotos-...amp;oe=555A9911

h...b4892e034286017

hphotos-...amp;oe=555B249E

h...e10d146df3e850d

hphotos-...amp;oe=55541D5D

h...0a85c3a9651d583

hphotos-...amp;oe=55571553

h...d80e85382be7c32

h...4caf7b84ff54eec

thumbsup2.gif

yet another of 'prone's soap opera threads, that are great entertainment.this one will be called "as the stomach turns".

in your last pic, you look like wacko walt from "breaking bad".
at any rate,keep posting these gems, and have a good evening.

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
I make $10 an hour + $13.25 an hour + I truly am making more than I ever have in life.
does not equal
swagger mannerism + I am amazing.

Originally Posted By: splinter
I make $10 an hour + $13.25 an hour + I truly am making more than I ever have in life.
does not equal
swagger mannerism + I am amazing.

Cut the kid some slack, he's working his way up.

Originally Posted By: CrawfishTails
I like your creative style. Don't pay attention to all the haters on here. Post all you want, its a free country.

Am there, and/or one step ahead of all that, brotha.

smile.gif

And thank you to the poster that extracted the information a couple of posts up. I am making more than I ever have in my life right now.

Any other questions for the Resident Toolhead, the GHT himself?

Glad to see that things are improving for you!

Take advantage of the positive turn of events, and start to implement some of the things I suggested a while back...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Glad to see that things are improving for you!

Take advantage of the positive turn of events, and start to implement some of the things I suggested a while back...

thumbsup2.gif

I distinctly have you in mind, Astro. This is a new day. I refer to GHT fondly, and in jest...

It's as I said in the other thread: "Orders received and understood."

I am conditioning myself to this 65 hours a week, at least half of it strenuous.

After all the forum IS called General and Off Topic, so why can't we be entertained a bit?

I agree with the others, keep posting, you're not
breaking the rules. I don't understand the hatred either. If you don't like the posts place him on ignore or click elsewhere.

Yeah! Let us know how the model thing goes! Sometimes you have to step back and imagine your life as a movie, this movie's getting good!

Glad to hear things are looking up.

How does the wife feel about you visiting the model? How many hours at $13.25 do you have to work for that one visit?

Perhaps if you spent less on fedoras, sunglasses and energy drinks, and more on improvement and savings, things would look up faster.

I feel like you have a lot of promise, and that you're intelligent, but you need to keep getting things under control in life.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back