I DIDN'T Follow COLLINITE FLEETWAX Instructions...........

Who can lightly cover a 2x2 square on a vehicle? Heck, I'll do a panel and do a second. Right after applying to the second panel I'lll wipe the dry product off the first panel. WRONG! You let this stuff dry to a good haze, your arms will be pumped after getting it off. They aren't kidding about the 2 foot by 2 foot square! FLEETWAX is no joke and neither are the directions to use it.

Thanks for the post! I'm looking for a new wax since I just had the MB exterior detailed. Was going to go with Chemical Brothers, but reviews say that although easy to apply and remove, it doesn't last very long.
Here in FL, I won't do intensive labor in the summertime, so I need something that will last at least 6 months in the sun.
Keep us posted on how well it lasts.

Oh, and where did you purchase that product?

Work smarter not harder. I associate Collinite with products from the 40's or 50's. Plenty of modern synthetic coatings that will last long and are much easier to apply.
Not really, unless one pays for the Silicon Dioxide(ceramic?) coating. Easier, sure, but lets face the facts that there has not really been anything "ground breaking" in polish, wax or sealants in decades. It is all marketing. I run my cars through a commercial tunnel wash and all those Youtube videos about "such and such lasted 50 washes" DOES NOT MEAN CRAP WHEN GOING THROUGH A COMMERCIAL TUNNEL WASH. Graphene, ceramic, synthetic, cerakote, etc.......................It is all BS!

Collinite 476 in small areas like half the hood or quarter panels AND micro fiber towels for removal make it as easy or easier to use than any other wax with the bonus of it lasting much longer than the competition. I used to use my stash on the fire trucks at work occasionally and it was actually faster than a regular liquid Carnuba that the dept bought.

3D Speed AIO and maintenance washes dried with 3D Bead-It-Up

TW trim restore for exterior trim.

Quick routine with great results!

1691815601903.jpg

You can apply the whole car, then buff it off
845 is what I use. The 476s I made the mistake like the OP and applied to whole car, thought my shoulder was gonna fall off before I got done.

I use my PC7424 (old I know) to apply 845 with a red pad, mf bonnets over a lambswool pad to take off.

Those saying Collinite can’t compete with todays modern sealants/waxes don’t know what they are talking about

845 is what I use. The 476s I made the mistake like the OP and applied to whole car, thought my shoulder was gonna fall off before I got done.

I use my PC7424 (old I know) to apply 845 with a red pad, mf bonnets over a lambswool pad to take off.

Those saying Collinite can’t compete with todays modern sealants/waxes don’t know what they are talking about
So I still have a massive collection of collinite products some still new. I would agree they are still awsome......but for some reason it will not hold up on a super dark car in the hot sun. I was able to get an entire winter our of it, and frankly it is still beading as the car is stored for the summer (winter beater).

It has a high fill so it covers up some swirls that ceramic and graphene do not.

I found where some one said to keep a spray bottle handy and mist the applicator pad and that helps ensure a nice thin coat of Fleetwax when applying. I will try that and will see if that helps.

Back