How prudent is a BITOG branded oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
They'd want it free or almost free
crazy2.gif

OH...AND they would want to be able to drive all over town to get it for nearly free!

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
I give it one month of dealing with this bunch and the unlucky soul will be huddled in the corner rocking back and forth with a vacant stare - possibly muttering “no more” over and over.

In other words, not prudent at all... Or maybe Loyd Bridges in "Airplane" sniffing glue.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
I give it one month of dealing with this bunch and the unlucky soul will be huddled in the corner rocking back and forth with a vacant stare - possibly muttering “no more” over and over.

In other words, not prudent at all...
Or maybe looking like Loyd Bridges in "Airplane" sniffing glue.

It would have to be a very high VI, low pour point 0w-20 that also had an HTHS of 3.5 at the mimimum, a Noack of well below 10, high phosphorus but catalyst safe, high moly, formulated for direct injection, with a TBN of 11 or higher, and a bunch of other mutually exclusive things. Oh, and $1 a quart, available everywhere.

Originally Posted By: Garak
It would have to be a very high VI, low pour point 0w-20 that also had an HTHS of 3.5 at the mimimum, a Noack of well below 10, high phosphorus but catalyst safe, high moly, formulated for direct injection, with a TBN of 11 or higher, and a bunch of other mutually exclusive things. Oh, and $1 a quart, available everywhere.

Disagree. It would have to be .25 cents a quart on closeout and you would need to drive across town to purchase it......

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Price and approval specs aside, I imagine it can be done.
We could ask Molekule to formulate it.

I would imagine that gentleman is compensated quite well for his time...you would probably have to offer him a big chunk of the profits to pique his interest.
Now, who are the business, marketing, and sales experts on here who could convince him that there would actually be profits??
;^)

Originally Posted By: CKN
Disagree. It would have to be .25 cents a quart on closeout and you would need to drive across town to purchase it......

True, but also equally available at Walmart, Amazon, and from Pablo.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
They'd want it free or almost free
crazy2.gif

And there would still be the guy who would say they'd have a sale when they started paying him $2/quart to take it!!
;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back