How long to cook a burger on this electric smoker?

brinkmann_gourmet_electric_smoker-589e8b8e3df78c47585fd93f.jpg

Going to pick up a pre-made 1/3 pound seasoned patty at the meat counter. Will put on the bottom rack 5 inches above heating coil and use some mesquite chips. How long to cook and do I flip it?

1, How long does it take to smoke burgers? Depending on the thickness of the burger pattie, it will take 90-120 minutes to smoke burgers and bring them to the recommended internal temperature based on your desired doneness. The internal temperature will vary from 125 degrees F to 160 degrees F.

2. While smoking the burger you do not need to flip them. Once its nearly cooked to the desired doneness, flip burgers once, just to sear it off and crisp up each side.

Hard to say really. We aren’t sure how done you like your burger. One of your favorite additions to a smoker will be a Bluetooth thermometer. I use mine all the time.

Just my $0.02

1, How long does it take to smoke burgers? Depending on the thickness of the burger pattie, it will take 90-120 minutes to smoke burgers and bring them to the recommended internal temperature based on your desired doneness. The internal temperature will vary from 125 degrees F to 160 degrees F.

2. While smoking the burger you do not need to flip them. Once its nearly cooked to the desired doneness, flip burgers once, just to sear it off and crisp up each side.
Not smoke them but cook them over the heat. It took 15-20 minutes for some marinated 1" beef cubes on a stick the last time I used it.

Back