How do you get next day delivery on Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. Shop around for lowest price....

Same goes for vehicles, car insurance, appliances, ...etc....

Maybe Bezos had to raise prices to pay for $15 an hour minimum wage ?

Quite fascinating seeing grown men throw insults at each other over who takes their money better
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by KrisZ
Quite fascinating seeing grown men throw insults at each other over who takes their money better
crazy2.gif

People will go to the ends of the earth to justify laziness

Statistically folks who don't "internet shop" spend much less time "shopping " than the time spent for online shopping for what it's worth

Originally Posted by Rmay635703
crazy2.gif

People will go to the ends of the earth to justify laziness

Statistically folks who don't "internet shop" spend much less time "shopping " than the time spent for online shopping for what it's worth

That was not my point. Shopping for the "best" deal or covinince has always been around, way before online stores. Internet makes it much easier of course, but there were always people that would shop for the best deal, even if it meant driving from store to store, and we always had people putting their convenience first and going to the nearest store, regardless the price.

My point is, why bicker and insult each other over such trivial things and for what particular gain?
At the end of the day, some corporation takes your money in exchange for goods/services, that's it. Why defend or attack it?

People will go to the ends of the earth to justify laziness or to save a penny

Fixed

KrisZ said:
crazy2.gif

My point is, why bicker and insult each other over such trivial things and for what particular gain?
At the end of the day, some corporation takes your money in exchange for goods/services, that's it. Why defend or attack it?

Answer = For the same reason some people want to rule the world or other people grab money from other peoples hard work/paychecks and "redistribute" it to other people that they think should have it.
They are close minded, on a power trip and their way is the only way.

(perfect example right above my post, Al insinuates or demeans someone trying "to save a penny" why does that matter to him?)

If more people saved pennies and the young were taught the value of it they would not feel so cheated in life. They have the easiest life ever in this country but somehow feel disadvantaged.

Saving pennies perfect example,
Lets say in the late 60s and very early 19070s you like many kids ended up delivering newspapers for money at the age of 12 or even worked a job in your late teens early 20s because your parents didn't buy you anything you wanted, now lets say by the early 70s you saved enough to buy $5000 worth of Walmart stock and settled on driving a $700 used car instead of a nice new GTO, or Chevelle SS etc.
Lets say you tucked that $5000 in Walmart stock away for 50 years until you hit 62 years old.

As of today that $5000 worth of Walmart stock which back then equaled 303 shares, today after stock splits you now own 620,544 shares with a value of 74 million dollars AND 1.3 MILLION dollars a year in dividends.
All from pitching "pennies" and staying out of debt.
Source - Click

Last edited:
Ordered 2 $30 items last night on Amazon and they were on the porch when I woke up this morning. Can't beat that!

Originally Posted by dishdude
Ordered 2 $30 items last night on Amazon and they were on the porch when I woke up this morning. Can't beat that!

Your family will definitely love when Amazon drones start delivering items in 15 minutes.

You get a text that drone is at your home, look out the window and see drone descending into your back yard to drop off box.

Originally Posted by alarmguy
Originally Posted by Pew
Originally Posted by alarmguy
Your point? Kind of an odd statement.

For me, price wins, Im smarter then most who dont shop around if price is the factor they choose to buy only Amazon. Period.
Amazon free delivery takes approx 7 days.

Walmart (2 days) and just about everyone delivers faster then Amazon So Amazon is my last choice all the time.

(please, dont tell me to pay Amazon $99 over $135 a year of actual pretax income for faster delivery Laughable to me, since price rules.)

I've spent $2,200 so far this year on Amazon over 41 orders, all of them with free 2-day prime or same/next day delivery. For $120 a year that equates to under $3 for shipping per order. Seeing how Amazon is usually the lowest or for pennies more and the convenience of having all my orders done and recorded on one site, virtually any product I want, and I don't have to go into the cesspool called walmart, I think it's a win-win. So your "just about everyone delivers faster than amazon" is pretty much BS unless you live out in the middle of nowhere where there's literally nothing but a walmart to shop at. Smart? I think you're not.

I'll also like to add, with Amazon Prime I can go into any Amazon Go store and grab whatever I want in there for lunch during work and I don't have to scan any product. Literally just scan a QR code on my phone at the entrance, grab what I want, and walk out. Everything is tracked through AI - some of the most advanced AI I've seen commercially used.

Whatever floats your boat.
I dont pay for shipping, you do.
I just bought a Canon Laser Jet MF445dw from OfficeMax on sale $204. and picked it up right away.
Amazon Price $385. so I did better then anyone who purchased it on Amazon this week, just by checking around which is all I am saying.
Amazon price $185 more then OfficeMax, true because it was on sale but now its up to full price and still $40 less then amazon.

As far as delivery, you are wrong again, buy any item on Amazon without paying for prime and see what the expected date of delivery is .. .geez... relax.
Like I said, lowest price wins, even if it is Amazon.

$184 on Amazon. I pay for shipping, you pay for your gas and time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back