How “cool”?….

IMG_4322.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpg
Gotcha Maguires…
IMG_4323.jpeg
😂 it is Jan 2024 after all in NY, and for some reason never tired the Maguires ultimate detailer on the car under 40 degrees and sunny.

Todays there a snow flake icon on the display, and full clouds but the truthfulness of the situation was the spay wax was never easier to apply, spread, and buff to a beautiful finish with results that look like I spent the day achieving in literal minutes.

For me it was perspective on the wording, and how I would interpret the absolute vagus of said “wording”. 😂

Cool to the touch for me was basically not blasting in the sun on a 90° day and I was under the impression the cooler the temperature got the less thorough the result.

I guess that can be said about most things in life though and everyone’s perspective, a.k.a. reality of any given situation. Such as spay wax. 😃

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg
IMG_4330.jpeg
IMG_4331.jpeg
IMG_4329.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg

Is that your 2012?

That was back when Kia was the better-looking half of the Hyundai-Kia family. I rented a couple of them back in those days (sedans though not coupes) and thought they were gorgeous. It's a shame both brands had to be beaten with the same ugly stick in recent years.

View attachment 195943View attachment 195944Gotcha Maguires…View attachment 195942 😂 it is Jan 2024 after all in NY, and for some reason never tired the Maguires ultimate detailer on the car under 40 degrees and sunny.

Todays there a snow flake icon on the display, and full clouds but the truthfulness of the situation was the spay wax was never easier to apply, spread, and buff to a beautiful finish with results that look like I spent the day achieving in literal minutes.

For me it was perspective on the wording, and how I would interpret the absolute vagus of said “wording”. 😂

Cool to the touch for me was basically not blasting in the sun on a 90° day and I was under the impression the cooler the temperature got the less thorough the result.

I guess that can be said about most things in life though and everyone’s perspective, a.k.a. reality of any given situation. Such as spay wax. 😃

View attachment 195945

View attachment 195946View attachment 195947View attachment 195949View attachment 195948View attachment 195950

That's a great looking car!

Back