How aggressive do you drive your PSD (turbo pressure)

I do not own a PSD but I lay the boots to my ISB6.7 from time to time. Ive burried the boost guage on mine towing heavy uphill. Not sure what the numbers are but I think it goes just shy of 30psi. I think those runs I was **** near redline, around 3200rpm.
There are 5.9's and Dmax 6.6's with compounds at the drags pegging 100psi! 2200/2400 degree's for EGT's thru the lights in the 1/4. I don't know what they are doing rpm wise, but the common rails are not limited by their injector cycle rate like a HEUI injector diesel.

LOL, IDK, I have not seen him since 2010 when he tuned my truck. I would bet with all the EPA threats and fines they have been handing out he is limited on his tunning services, meaning "Off Road Disclaimer" for his services. He used to sell his tunes in a form of a file for clients that had EFI Live and just wanted one of his tunes, there used to be alot of tuners that would sell tunes in file form. You could just download them onto your laptop and load them if you had EFI Live.

The 1999-2002 PSD is rated 275HP at the crank, they are a bit of a pooch stock! Work on them and change some parts, get the right tunes, it's a totally different animal! Mine is on a diet, weights 6250lb empty with well over 300HP at the rear tires.
My 97 is 185hp and does fine with 10,000lbs in the bed.

Back