Honey to-do list for this weekend

- Replace leaking washing machine shutoff valve. Appears to be the original 35 yr old Watts unit, so not a bad run.

- Upstairs toilet has a leak from the tank-bowl gasket. This is a Kohler Wellworth which takes a unique 3-bolt triangle gasket. From the looks of it, the gasket is also original (date inside tank is 1988). I replaced most of the internals on this thing a few years back and it flushes better than any of today's low flow toilets.

- Replace lock on deck sliding door.

- Replace some dead bulbs around the house. Will hit up the Dollar Store and get LEDs.

Fun stuff! 🛠️ 🧰

- Replace leaking washing machine shutoff valve. Appears to be the original 35 yr old Watts unit, so not a bad run.

- Upstairs toilet has a leak from the tank-bowl gasket. This is a Kohler Wellworth which takes a unique 3-bolt triangle gasket. From the looks of it, the gasket is also original (date inside tank is 1988). I replaced most of the internals on this thing a few years back and it flushes better than any of today's low flow toilets.

- Replace lock on deck sliding door.

- Replace some dead bulbs around the house. Will hit up the Dollar Store and get LEDs.

Fun stuff! 🛠️ 🧰
Good luck with that Kohler gasket. Mine didn't want to compress evenly and it took a few tries to get it settled.

A little ahead this weekend. Move a project that is going nowhere. It will be dismantled next year. She has her parking spot back.

IMG_6379.jpeg

Taking a break from the house this weekend. Dads friend who is helping me will be out of town this weekend. I’m just doing a front pad swap on my truck. Oil change in her Yoda. Brakes and rotors all the way around on her 2002 Volvo. Power steering pump swap if I get time and feel ambitious.

Also need to put the wood stove chimney back together from last week when I lost some screws that my wife magically found.

Taking a break from the house this weekend. Dads friend who is helping me will be out of town this weekend. I’m just doing a front pad swap on my truck. Oil change in her Yoda. Brakes and rotors all the way around on her 2002 Volvo. Power steering pump swap if I get time and feel ambitious.

Also need to put the wood stove chimney back together from last week when I lost some screws that my wife magically found.
You might have enough time left in your weekend for a 15 minute break.

Back