Honda EU 2200I On Sale $999.00

building them in bottom basement locations.
I am pretty sure the little Honda Generators are also made in China - maybe if someone bought one they can confirm. I read that when I was searching years back.

I still stand by my statement above that they are the best of the suitcase models, but where do you think the CCP learned to build the knock off?

So yes, everyone has to decide on their own use case and requirements.

I have an EU 2200i and an EU 2200i Companion. Along with a Generac inverter, Generac 22k, and two Generac large portables. Living on the Gulf coast makes generators important.

These Hondas are solid generators. Given a choice between paying $999 for a Honda or a cheaper Sams club or HF for $300, I'll take the Honda. Mine were both manufactured in Thailand.

Way overpriced generator. I paid less than that for Harbor freight's 3500 watt. Of course this one is lighter at 55 lbs. Surely there are small ones like this for far less.
You do realize you’re comparing apples to oranges right?

You do realize you’re comparing apples to oranges right?
Not really 😜

Reputation of Honda is legendary on their automobiles, make no mistake, but that doesn't mean there's not great value generators on the market like the HF gen. I have zero complaints about it & have put on a few hundred hours so far. Will it need some carb cleaning or tinkering of course & could it leak gas everywhere going up in a ball of flames sure it could but so could the Honda.

Must I really prove that my HF gen. powers my RV & starts up w/electric start just fine? That it's giving me excellent service so far?

Back