High School state football championships

Pretty interesting this year. The WPIAL and PIAA are having “money/advertising” issues so all games played at Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg PA.

Team near me that’s always good; Aliquippa got smacked down and lost. Surprising that they lost to same team they whipped last year 😳😳

How did your high school football team do this year?

Lost state 4A championship last night. :(Game was televised state wide from Kenan Stadium at UNC Chapel Hill, N.C. Yes, we take High School football and college basketball seriously in the Tarheel state.🏈🏀

"Our" team (my son played 24 years ago, lol) went 12-1 as conference and district champions, and lost in the final 4 in division 3. My freshman grand daughter lettered in Cheer this year, so we had fun watching her at the games. It's fun to see an underdog program put everything together and do this once in a great while. The final games are played at the Detroit Lions Ford Field - exciting for everyone involved.

Pretty interesting this year. The WPIAL and PIAA are having “money/advertising” issues so all games played at Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg PA.

Team near me that’s always good; Aliquippa got smacked down and lost. Surprising that they lost to same team they whipped last year 😳😳

How did your high school football team do this year?
Clairton always wins big.

We won NY State chip last year. Undefeated this year during the regular season. Won 2 playoff games but lost in OT to Newburgh Free Academy :poop: Tough loss. My kid (junior) was bummed he wasn't able to play. Injured prior to playoffs. Knee surgery just prior to Thanksgiving. Football is an amazing sport but it comes with consequences.

Local high school my kids go to went 1-9 for the season. They only won the last game of the season. Last year they went 10-2.

How about Thomas Jefferson?

They usually are ok, this year they didn’t even make playoffs. It will be Aliquippa and Central Valley in states for long time. Aliquippa was 3A, whined and moaned bout playing better teams. First year in 4A they lost state title. They’re enrollment says they should be 2A to be honest. How they are 4A is a joke

Back