Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gents!
smile.gif

Things are good in the Hammer. Bought a nice house and it has doubled in value in 5 years. Woot Woot!

Simple Gifts, Yes that was me and yes I'm still Krowning my vehicles. My Santa Fe died at 535,000km from a camshaft that snapped a couple of years ago and it had 0 rust when it went to the scrap yard and then I bought the Journey.

Papa Bear, no unfortunately I got let go with a bunch of others when they collapses the Canadian office back into the U.S. one and I moved on to Ecolab as a Territory Representative. Then left there for another Chemical company, and just recently an employer found me and stole me to go to another company. This place I'm at now is awesome and has a Google type work environment. It's quite a bit of travel by car but it's so worth it.
smile.gif

Mostly home renovations on our fixer-upper sweat equity house. All done other than finishing the basement but I have to build up some cash for that. Hahahahaha

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: StevieC
I had like 1500 pm's when I first got back from years ago that I had to clean out. It was funny.

Holy crow, it's been ages! I had to look twice and make sure I didn't stumble across a long dead thread or a thread resurrection! Welcome back!

I did the same thing myself....was like wow!

Welcome backs Stevie!!!
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back