Have You Ever Found Groceries ?

Used too all the time find them in a buggy or left in the bagging area at a checkout. Usually the store says keep it depending on what it is.

Once found a bag of prescription phamaceuticals left in a cart. Took them back to the store pharmacy so the female ( I guess) patient would get some relief.
I imagine the pharmacy would be obligated to dispose of the meds, because of liability.

Last edited:
Found an unopened bag of Doritos up in Clifton walking out from a U of Cincy Bearcat football game. Left them on a bench at a bus stop, figured some ”recreational user” might be hungry…

I once left a bottle of wine in a cart in the parking lot. I realized what I did after getting home. I went back to the store's customer service desk, and sure enough they had it.

Found where - in the parking lot, in the middle of an aisle in the store ?

I once had this girlfriend who would pinch groceries out of people's unattended shopping carts. A bag of apples, some steaks, I remember a large cabbage. I accused her of scrumping but she laughed it off and said the stuff hadn't been paid for yet it and was up for grabs. Suffice to say I kept checking my wallet and my fridge constantly after learning of her thrilling hobby.

Has anyone ever found groceries left in a cart at the grocery store . Someone left a bag with 2 pounds of salmon , 1 pound of shrimp , 1 pound of rice , 4 pounds of american cheese and 2 pounds of pistachios .
Never had that experience. That person left behind an expensive load of groceries after paying for them.. Hopefully, a good individual took the cart inside for the shopper to later claim it.

I once accidentally forgot a 24pk of Dew on the bottom of a cart...
when i called back to the store, no one had turned it in....:cry:

Has anyone ever found groceries left in a cart at the grocery store . Someone left a bag with 2 pounds of salmon , 1 pound of shrimp , 1 pound of rice , 4 pounds of american cheese and 2 pounds of pistachios .
Any given day at work I find this. Even found chewing tobacco and bottle of bourbon in vehicle other day.

Back