Has the love of Elvis gone too far here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy also impersonated Elvis full on.

20150911_120515_zpsixgqb8jw.jpg

20150911_120510_zpsfach1701.jpg

20150911_120505_zpsiza7iufs.jpg

Reminds me of all those "tribute" bands out there trying to look and sound just like the Beatles. Whatever floats their boat, but it is not something I would be into seeing.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
I'll take some of that $1.99 gas please.
wink.gif

LOL, gotta love that NJ gas price. I saw $1.93 cash/$2.03 credit when I tanked up on Friday.

Originally Posted By: 99Saturn
wink.gif

LOL, gotta love that NJ gas price. I saw $1.93 cash/$2.03 credit when I tanked up on Friday.

Yeah, but it STILL does not make up for the 2-3x + car insurance premiums they (and I used to) pay as compared to most other places in this land, save for parts of urban Cali/NYC.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
wink.gif

Yeah, but it STILL does not make up for the 2-3x + car insurance premiums they (and I used to) pay as compared to most other places in this land, save for parts of urban Cali/NYC.
frown.gif

Saw $1.89 a gallon today when I was telling y'all about the PARKING.
smile.gif

I went to a friend's party tonight and they had a singer for entertainment. When he sang an Elvis song, an 89 year old fat woman went up and gave him a pair of panties. Now that is the love of Elvis going too far!

Tom NJ

Old women are nasty. My friend bought a male stripper for her moms birthday party is was really funny . All the older women were up front and real close watching the stripper they were loving it. He only stripped to a thong type underwear

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
wink.gif

frown.gif

Interesting. I have to wonder if that's the case.

We pay $2k a year for half million dollar coverage for a 2015 Honda,m2014 Honda and 2011 BMW, all with full coverage and $500 deductible.

I can't imagine the pricing being that much better in the boonies?

Originally Posted By: CT8
Old women are nasty. My friend bought a male stripper for her moms birthday party is was really funny . All the older women were up front and real close watching the stripper they were loving it. He only stripped to a thong type underwear

Snow leopards or cougars?

The last time I saw Elvis, he was driving a 2 door Aries down Charleston Blvd in Las Vegas!

I pay 1200 year for all vehicles below, to include roadside assistance and the new CRV has no deductible. The others have 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back