Hair Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who is probably in his mid-50s and has the typical male pattern baldness. In other words, he lost all of his hair on the top of his head, but has some hair on the sides.
It must have really bothered him, because about four years ago he gave about $25K to the Hair Club for Men company to have some hair transplant procedures.
He now has a patch of hair on the top of his forehead that is about two inches wide that goes from side to side.
I'm sorry, but it looks pathetic and he still has a big bald spot on the area behind this new "growth".
This growth also looks unnatural on him, kind of like a bad Brillo pad and it doesn't fit the look of the rest of his hair that he still has naturally.
Seriously, guys, if you are going to spend money because you are bald, spend it on a sports car or a yacht.
Your chances of getting a sugar-daddy groupie are much higher.

Ouch...I feel both sorry for the guy as well as.....what's the word?.....He should've used more brain on his decision.
I hope he's at peace. I feel the same way about girls who "feel ugly".

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: berniedd
I'm very curious, what was the donor site of that transplanted shag?

You don't want to know.
31.gif

So now he has curly hair?

So a guy in his 50s paid big money to have hair, now he is mad because the hair isn't grey ?? This thread is too funny
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I have a full head of thick hair.

If I was balding I’d just shave my head.

If men only understood how many beautiful women LOVE bald men! If you are balding please don't do some pathetic comb over, just shave it!

Originally Posted By: Zee09
Originally Posted By: gman2304
Women loved Telly Savalas back in the day.

Merry Christmas Baby!

Good old Kojak....

I remember a documentary about his life where they show him doing one hand body stand at 60+...

Originally Posted By: Trav
Originally Posted By: gman2304
The bald stigma has morphed into bald cool.

There wasn't many guys cooler than this guy, He truly looked better bald. Phenomenal actor BTW, one of all time favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back