Hailie Deegan Xfinity Las Vegas debut!

Getting back to female drivers...

Both NASCAR and F1 are on this crusade to find women who can run up front and challenge men for wins and championships. Good luck with that. People forget that men and women are different. I'm not saying a woman might not win a race or two once in a great while, but a woman will never win a series championship. Not a chance. This is not some inadequacy on the part of women, it's the fact that the sexes have different abilities and strengths.

I am certain Hallie Deegan is capable of doing things I cannot - and that's not some sort of innuendo.

Scott

PS: IMO the three greatest female drivers of all time were Michele Mouton, Janet Guthrie, and Lynn St. James.

Edit: And why is Michele Mouton on the top of my list? The look in her eyes says it all. Michele was fearless and had "b_lls". And I say that with admiration and respect. Michele would have been one of the few woman drivers capable of banging heads with Harvick.

tumblr_nwbdeye0ar1rxobalo1_640.jpg

Last edited:
Equality is all the grass in your yard having the same conditions for growing, yet some grows faster and taller all on its own. Equity is the lawnmower cutting them all down to the same level of “success”.

There hasn’t been a true issue of equality in this country in decades. The simple fact is some people are better at certain things; some by luck, some by their gene pool, and some by pure grit and determination. We should be past the point of having to say (example only!) “she’s a good driver for a woman” or “he’s a great ballet dancer for a man”. Evaluate people only on the merits of their achievements. Even with equal tools, not everyone can be a Michaelangelo.

Both NASCAR and F1 are on this crusade to find women who can run up front and challenge men for wins and championships. Good luck with that. People forget that men and women are different. I'm not saying a woman might not win a race or two once in a great while, but a woman will never win a series championship. Not a chance. This is not some inadequacy on the part of women, it's the fact that the sexes have different abilities and strengths.

I am certain Hallie Deegan is capable of doing things I cannot - and that's not some sort of innuendo.

Scott

PS: IMO the three greatest female drivers of all time were Michele Mouton, Janet Guthrie, and Lynn St. James.

Edit: And why is Michele Mouton on the top of my list? The look in her eyes says it all. Michele was fearless and had "b_lls". And I say that with admiration and respect. Michele would have been one of the few woman drivers capable of banging heads with Harvick.

View attachment 121586

Has she been hitting on you too ? 👀

What do women lack as racers?

For endurance racing like NASCAR, I think it's just the way women are built. Driving those cars is no easy task.

It gets as hot as 160°F in those cars during the summer as they have very little air flow through the cabin. It's as if it was sitting still in a hot parking lot for 3-4 hours. Women are naturally more sensitive to heat than men. They lose focus and logical thinking easier in extreme temperatures so they (naturally) won't be as alert and aware as men in those conditions. In NASCAR, you have to be focused on every move the entire time. Of course women can train for that environment the same as men, but they have a much higher and steeper uphill battle to get there.

The drivers experience up to the 3 G's in the banked turns which takes a toll on your body as well as a lot of physical strength just to steer it. Men naturally have higher muscle density and bone density, as well as the ability to increase muscle density easier. Again, it's not that women can't train for this, but they have a much harder time getting there.

There's factors women can't change such as having 20% less lung capacity than men and lower cardiovascular output.

All of this puts women at a major disadvantage when it comes to endurance racing. The men in the sport have strenuous exercise routines just to stay competitive. I'm not anti-female or anything of that sort, this is just human biology.

I couldn't have said it better . It's gotta be tough being a women driver in a mens sport

For endurance racing like NASCAR, I think it's just the way women are built. Driving those cars is no easy task.

It gets as hot as 160°F in those cars during the summer as they have very little air flow through the cabin. It's as if it was sitting still in a hot parking lot for 3-4 hours. Women are naturally more sensitive to heat than men. They lose focus and logical thinking easier in extreme temperatures so they (naturally) won't be as alert and aware as men in those conditions. In NASCAR, you have to be focused on every move the entire time. Of course women can train for that environment the same as men, but they have a much higher and steeper uphill battle to get there.

The drivers experience up to the 3 G's in the banked turns which takes a toll on your body as well as a lot of physical strength just to steer it. Men naturally have higher muscle density and bone density, as well as the ability to increase muscle density easier. Again, it's not that women can't train for this, but they have a much harder time getting there.

There's factors women can't change such as having 20% less lung capacity than men and lower cardiovascular output.

All of this puts women at a major disadvantage when it comes to endurance racing. The men in the sport have strenuous exercise routines just to stay competitive. I'm not anti-female or anything of that sort, this is just human biology.
This sums it up well. Women simply do not have the same muscle mass, strength, and physical endurance as men do. They never have, and they never will. And if people don't like hearing that, then complain to God. He made them, not me.

It's the reason we have gender separation in professional golf, tennis, basketball, fighting, (both boxing and UFC), and in just about every Olympic sport. Without it women would never win.

All that's changed, is today in a "woke society" if you say it you're now sexist, or a homophobe, or else will be tagged with some other negative, insulting, "woke term". But the facts remain, and will remain.

I have always felt NASCAR has been, and is now ripe for a women's division. The problem is it would be difficult to start up, because right away the "woke crowd" would be all over them for insinuating that women cannot compete on a, "mans level". Which of course is true. Or else they would have successfully done it by now.

The fact is it would be popular, because guys like hot chicks in race cars. And women like any chicks in race cars. It would be all but a guaranteed commercial success. If anyone doubts that, just look at how much money Danica brought into NASCAR, and earned for herself.... All without ever winning a race.

So the market is there. NASCAR is simply afraid as hell to try to tap into it. And in a way I don't blame them. The cancel culture in this country has gone crazy. And in the process has made everything about as boring, as Baskin Robbins selling only vanilla. So the end result is we're right back to the whole victims of our own creation thing.

This sums it up well. Women simply do not have the same muscle mass, strength, and physical endurance as men do. They never have, and they never will. And if people don't like hearing that, then complain to God. He made them, not me.

It's the reason we have gender separation in professional golf, tennis, basketball, fighting, (both boxing and UFC), and in just about every Olympic sport. Without it women would never win.
Well said and dont forget that Danica is just a little thing........ at 5 ft 1 in and 120 lbs. She's a little bad a$$ in my book

Back