Gumout Regane no longer has PEA?

I just noticed the bottle of both the regular Gumout Regane and the High mileage version do not have PEA listed on them anymore! What happened? Are these still a good fuel system cleaner? Thanks!

Their website still indicates PEA as an ingredient. I imagine most consumers have no idea what the significance of PEA is.

"Gumout® fuel and oil additives are scientifically formulated using the strongest ingredients available, like P.E.A. (polyether-amine), a potent nitrogen-based detergent capable of cleaning engine parts in a way weaker detergents can't match. Gumout uses higher concentrations of active ingredients and rigorously tests every formula to meet tough performance and safety standards."

They haven't changed the SDSs, they still reflect that the product contains Polyether amine, I don't believe they'd ever not put PEA in a Regane product, I was always under the impression that Regane=PEA, just like Techron=PEA.

I noticed to that it doesnt label PEA on the front of the bottle any more. Does it mean it's no longer in Regane ?

Well,could you use it,as maintenance doses,like you could with redline?r techron?
You could if you wanted to. They don't give a ratio, but 6 oz treats up to 19 gallons. So maybe use 1.5 or 2 oz per tank for maintenance level.

Last edited:
Lable on new bottle ... containes amines.

20210902_234648-1.jpg

They have lower the pea % all in one now treat 25 gallons before it used to 35gal.

Back