Got new speakers for the laptop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read and read and read some more until deciding on Logitech V20's. Never read a bad review on them. So it was off to ebay to see what I could find. Got some new ones from justdeals.com through ebay for $15.50 plus shipping. Sweet since they sell for $65-70 at Circuit City, best buy, Officemax, etc. Got 'em today and installed in 2 seconds. They use the USB for power and connection and are truly digital. They are small light and LOUD! The bass of them makes them walk across my desktop. So I just statigically placed some post-it pads to stop that. Great speakers and I highly recommend them.

BTW the bass can be adjusted via the graphic EQ in media player so all is well now...

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/notebook_products/speakers/devices/199&cl=roeu,en

Bass out of 3" drivers? Hmm... ok. I don't doubt they rattle enough to move around due to their low weight, but to call that bass? :)

dang...it's a crime to sell those speakers for $65.
(I'm glad you like it though...I'd probably go nuts with something like that)
My 2.1 Yamaha system that I use with our laptops as a kitchen system is great.
I got it off Ebay for $45 (MSRP was $150 I think) has real 2-way satellites with a pretty hefty sub...that thing rocks for being a PC system...I still try to recommend everyone I know to find a set on ebay...they still pop up once in a while...the SQ is so good, one could use this in a living room without being embarrased!

It's a shame they don't make that system anymore:
(if anyone is interested the model is YSTMS50B (or W for white)

31NM3VZW05L._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Bass out of 3" drivers? Hmm... ok. I don't doubt they rattle enough to move around due to their low weight, but to call that bass? :)

Go to Best Buy or Circuit City and see if you can hook some up to hear them and bring a good disc to listen too...I promise you won't be disappointed!

Originally Posted By: dwcopple

Go to Best Buy or Circuit City and see if you can hook some up to hear them and bring a good disc to listen too...I promise you won't be disappointed!

My current PC setup includes a 10" subwoofer. I am pretty sure I'd be disappointed. :)

I'm glad you like it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back