Got chewed out in Advance today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bruce T
It seems to me like auto parts stores and Walmart attract their fair share of mentally unstable individuals.

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Bruce T
It seems to me like auto parts stores and Walmart attract their fair share of mentally unstable individuals. I try not to look anybody in the eye and exit the store as quickly as possible (only half joking).

Yes, you are only half joking. We had someone take out a major electrical junction in a car accident. No power. Did some stuff outside ..and decided to go to NAPA. Their power was out too, and there was a "blue light" individual ..older (my age) just sitting outside. Not knowing the reason for the outage and since he would probably know, I asked. He ignored me for a moment or two, then sorta just grumbled something and drove off.
54.gif

I think this stuff didn't seem so odd when manufacturing allowed some to make lots of money. Back then they were just "a character" (Oh, you met Clyde. He's such a 'buster"). Now they're just weird.

The NAPA was working as best they could. The computers and essential stuff were running. Everyone was walking around with LED lights to find stuff. No one was stressed at all.

I can understand that Fram's aren't the best filters out there (I don't usually use them) but you could use them on a car and still get 300k mi. out of it. An oil filter does not need to filter out every last particle. I'd rather have a filter that gets out the larger particles and has more capacity before it plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back