Gorilla Glue Q?

Only on this website can you come along and say "my shoe broke so I fixed it with some industrial Polyurethane rubber I just happened to have around", and everyone finds this normal :)

Also that I didn't replace those shoes till my sister told me I had to! I said, "The soles aren't falling off anymore, what's the problem?"

In my defense, I wear size 14 shoes and they aren't exactly easy to find in stores. So I put a lot of miles on my shoes before I replace them....

Just ask your local cobbler. While they mostly don't fix disposable shoes they do know what adhesives to use. I know where I saw Barge glue first.

I buy a lot of clothing from Goodwill but I will not wear someone else's shoes...:unsure:
Same here.
I can go into my local GW store with $50 and leave with several nice real Polo shirts with the Polo horse and jockey on them, some nice button up Dior shirts, and a few pair of Levis and Dokker pants. But I will not wear used shoes.
I sometimes a see a prosthetic leg in there and wonder if it will fit me. Nah, J/K. I have (2) extra ones. I can get a new one every year if needed. But there have been used legs in there before.

My tennis shoe started to come apart at the heel/back section of the shoe. I asked my son if he had any kind of glue to bring it with him the next time he visits. Instead, he bought me (2) types of Gorilla Glue.
I have never repaired a tennis shoe before, let alone any shoe that separates. They are NB with a rubber sole and leather upper. Which of the (2) glues would you use for this repair?
I'd go with shoe glue as it's designed to be flexible and hold.

Back