Goodyear Tripletreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: edvanp
Can anyone that has the HPs comment on the snow traction?

I use dedicated snows for winter, but got caught crossing the continental divide in a snowstorm last spring and the HPs were just fine. Signs for trucks to use chains were flashing, and the traffic crawled around the curves and up/down the mountains to avoid losing control. I never felt "skittery" or that I was about to plunge into the abyss.
Certainly not snow tires by any means, but much better than a lot of "touring " tires that I've used for great nine month performance. Those in snow are lethal.

Originally Posted By: ChiTDI
Originally Posted By: edvanp
Can anyone that has the HPs comment on the snow traction?

I use dedicated snows for winter, but got caught crossing the continental divide in a snowstorm last spring and the HPs were just fine. Signs for trucks to use chains were flashing, and the traffic crawled around the curves and up/down the mountains to avoid losing control. I never felt "skittery" or that I was about to plunge into the abyss.
Certainly not snow tires by any means, but much better than a lot of "touring " tires that I've used for great nine month performance. Those in snow are lethal.

That is good to know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back