Goodyear Reliant Tires for the kid

I waited as you suggested, Black Friday for the tires I wanted started at 3:00 ET today. I ordered them and saved $120 on 4 tires. THANKS!!

They'll be mounted and balanced the beginning of December when I get the NYS inspection done.
How much was the mount and balance? Am seeing very tempting price on good year reliant, but wondering if any deals for mount and balance? @demarpaint and @Nukeman7 - thx :)

Mounting is free for tires purchased through WalMart / WalMart.com. Lifetime balance & rotation is $15 per tire; however, I think they also offer a one time balance for $12 per tire. Valve stems are $3 per tire. See price chart below.

1699847192101.jpg

Anyone else having issues with these tires? Gma put these on her Prius. You can feel what feels like a running over a line at a slow speed. I just drove it around the parking lot and it was noticeable. She’s been going back and forth with Walmart. It was fine with the old tires so in my mind should be pretty easy to determine of the tires is bad.

My inlaws have had GY Reliants on their 2021 Nissan Rogue for about 10K miles now. Doing great so far. I mail-ordered them through Walmart for them.

Numerous reviews online mention at highway speeds the tires are BEYOND LOUD. But some on BITOG say they are not. So-reviews are mixed...I guess.

Numerous reviews online mention at highway speeds the tires are BEYOND LOUD. But some on BITOG say they are not. So-reviews are mixed...I guess.
I don’t find them loud at all. I don’t drive her car often, but when I do they’re normal sounding to me. Of course that Sportage isn’t the quietest car on the road, so there’s that. I have a rental right now since my trucks getting hail damage fixed. It’s a RAV4 with Milestar tires on it. Those things are LOUD!

OK, so it sounds like you gotta get well manufactured ones. Be prepared to 'go back'.
If the mileage sagas in post #17 are representative, a thoughtful driver might see 50,000 miles.
A second set might be a great graduation present!

Back