Good place to buy a belt?

Western theme stores have good thick belts, without all the stampings and buckles. Another good place could be a gun store, that is where I buy my belts.

Last edited:
These are great. Wife bought me one 3 years ago. Best belt ever.

My everyday belts are from 5.11. The nylon webbing seems to last longer than leather belts. I like the infinite adjustment too.

Ansonbelt.com

I have a few and they are my go-to belts since I got my first. The buckle has adjustments every 1/8” or so and feels very high quality. You pick your belt and buckle. I love being able to get it just a touch tighter instead of jumping another hole in a regular belt.

A family friend has a ranch, he gave me a strip of leather and I went and put a belt buckle on one end and drilled holes in the other end. That was like 10 years ago and I've worn it everyday since. It's gotten wet enough times that it stretched a little bit, and isn't straight anymore, but it works and cost me 25¢ for the bucle at a local swap meet.

One thing that comes to mind with leather belts pertains to people who carry a firearm. You want a wide (1.5") double-thick belt for proper holster retention. Galco and Kramer both make top quality belts with strong solid brass buckles, with discreet casual and dress styles. They're pricey but you get what you pay for - two of mine are over 20 years old.

One thing that comes to mind with leather belts pertains to people who carry a firearm. You want a wide (1.5") double-thick belt for proper holster retention. Galco and Kramer both make top quality belts with strong solid brass buckles, with discreet casual and dress styles. They're pricey but you get what you pay for - two of mine are over 20 years old.

I’m okay with spending some dough…..

Back