Get out and ride

I'm curious, is this group one that rides safely and generally obeys the speed limits, or is this a renegade group that rides triple digits and outruns cops? The guys standing around in the pic look more like they would fit into the first group...
We are a well behaved group. Yes we do exceed the speed limit occasionally but generally in the curves. All our routes are out of town curvy roads. No highway riding.

Gave it up. Too many nuts, morons and distracted drivers on the road. Sad state of affairs.
Yup. I give credit to anyone who rides. I wanted to for a while, having ridden dirt bikes and ATVs my whole life, but knew way too many friends from my ATV days who rode on the street and had wrecks, or gave it up shortly after due to having too many close calls with idiot drivers. My Wrangler is my motorcycle. :( Stay safe out there guys.

74 degrees, sunny in Chattanooga tn,,,,rode tru parts of GA and Alabama, great day for hang gliders to....

The key to surviving motorcycle riding on the streets is to do it long enough so that you gain enough experience to know your riding limitations, and being able to deal with distracted drivers so they don't cause your demise. The more you can limit your exposure to traffic, the less chance you have of being involved in an accident caused by a distracted driver...

79 degrees in Chatt,anooga and the AC is running in the house,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok,,its gonna rain Saturday,,,I did not ride today,,,was to tired, but I did make sure my battery tender was on...............u never know....I did do tire pressure check and oil and inventory of junk I pack rat when I do go ride.....water, energy bar and so on....

A little chilly.

101vvvv.jpg

Back