Get out and ride

I ride something everyday, human or gas powered. The scooter at least twice a week if there's no ice. Going to ride tomorrow even though supposed to rain. Hope I remember my rain suit. Why? ... 82.5mpg 😂

I am not a fan of cold weather and motorcycles but I do still ride in it, IF it has been dry for a few days. It was in the low 40's today but we still had ice in the low spots that stay in the shadows. That scares the stuffing out of me.

Its 50 degrees F , Yep a ride is in order....my coldest ride was at 25 degrees many years ago when I had a one piece 6 layer riding suit, it worked great,,,toes and fingers were cold, but I only went maybe 10 miles at 40mph,,,and thats a rap

The temperature will be about 50° F today, I just have to decide if I want to subject any of the streetbikes to the Salt covered roads. Maybe I'll just go do a few wheelies on the dirtbike.

Remembered my rain suit.. It was a good ride even though wet. Put a pic over in the photos thread, forgot about this thread. Just have to turn your head on occasion to get water off the visor. Need another 50 miles to change the oil again so Sunday it's supposed to be in the 50s. Really wanting to get the Mobil 5w40 in the sump before it gets really cold.

2 Celsius or 35f

Snowflake warning!

Attachments

• IMG_1918.jpeg
    IMG_1918.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 14
I just took both the bikes out for a 2 hour ride each. The Harley on Friday, and the Kawi yesterday. The temps here are warmer than normal. Starting off in the high 40's f, and by the time I got back, it was around 56f. I consider that to be very comfortable. I wore my regular heavy gloves, and a sweatshirt with a insulated hoodie. It was sunny and nice. Beside doing Polar Bear Rides on Sundays, I like to exercise both the bikes during the week when the weather is good.,,

Back