Get out and ride

It was a nice 75 degrees here this weekend:

IMG-1038.jpg

Beautiful 64 degrees F Christmas Eve here and rode my Superglide about 50 miles today. I’m now about 50 miles away from hitting the 50,000 mile mark. Planning on getting that done in the next couple of days.

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpeg
    IMG_1238.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0626.jpeg
    IMG_0626.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 14
I did ride New Years Day........................................very short ride,,,

It's currently -12* with a 60mph wind and drifting snow that is getting trucks stuck. If you want to ride in that, have fun!

Heat wave today,,,schools still closed, some snow on the ground,,mountains not good , but ok,,,32 degrees,,,,no mc today.

Use to ride down into the 30"s and 40"s but can't get anyone to get out anymore. I guess they are all getting old. I am only 68 and not stopping until i take the big dirt nap.

Use to ride down into the 30"s and 40"s but can't get anyone to get out anymore. I guess they are all getting old. I am only 68 and not stopping until i take the big dirt nap.
I would go with you, but 30 degr. now days is to cold, but Ive done it,,,im 77 at the moment..lol

I will get it out very soon. It's about 70 here today but I work for a large car dealership 20 hours per week and have to pay my dues today. I put 1,400 miles on the 125 Monkey so far.
we averaged in the last 12 months, about 375 miles per month,,lots of short runs, and some weeks we are lazy,,,lol, will be 78 in April some days I get lazy.....

It's currently -12* with a 60mph wind and drifting snow that is getting trucks stuck. If you want to ride in that, have fun!
I don't understand why anyone would ride when temps are below freezing...black ice and motorcycles don't mix...

I don't understand why anyone would ride when temps are below freezing...black ice and motorcycles don't mix...
There's a guy that's been running around Anchorage with basically training wheels on his hog. Guess so he can't layer down on snow clibbins.

-48* today BTW. -64 with the wind.

Back