Gas Prices Are Going Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
F250 7.3 gasser
Took me from Oxford Pa to Elkton MD. Some lights in town to 45-50 mph back roads. 3.55 cogs in Eco Mode with 10 sp trans... That was for the trip. 87 octane. Nice..

20210307_152644_HDR.jpg

F250 7.3 gasser
Took me from Oxford Pa to Elkton MD. Some lights in town to 45-50 mph back roads. 3.55 cogs in Eco Mode with 10 sp trans... That was for the trip. 87 octane. Nice..
We went to Joshua Tree last weekend, 87 octane in the Prius Prime, speeds up to 75mph -- 65 mpg
Don't remember what we paid for gas, but most of it is still in the small tank anyways.

What you're talking about is an increase in gas tax. The extra money we're paying now is just going into the pockets of big oil execs...
Can you imagine that, businesses operate to make a profit, what is the world turning into. Terrible, just terrible, how can they let this happen.

I hope the oil prices keep going up cause so far I've been doing very well in my VDE ETF at Vanguard IRA.
I purchased 4,000 shares last March @aver. price of $32.53 and at today's price per share almost $74 I am up over $167K.

Can you imagine that, businesses operate to make a profit, what is the world turning into. Terrible, just terrible, how can they let this happen.
The difference between the oil industry and and everyone else is the oil industry can just come up with any number of excuses to increase their profits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back