Financial guidance / advice books

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a college class, I have to read and review a Financial guidance / advice book. (Yes, I went back to school, and I'm loving every minute of it...)

I don't want to do anything from Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman, since everyone else in the class will probably do something from one of them. Most e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e already knows who Dave Ramsey is...

I'm wanting to find something from an author that isn't a household name, and I'm not looking for anything that is really deep. Just some good, sound advice that can be readily used by the common person.

Also, I'm really hoping to find a book that maybe the professor actually hasn't read.

I haven't actually gone through every book on this list, but I slowly am making my way through it. The books here are pretty helpful from what I've seen so far. Hope this helps

Enjoy
Html:
http://www.canadiancapitalist.com/recommended-reading/

What about one of the classics on finance like The interpretation of financial statements by Benjamin Graham?

Bob Brinker - yes, I occasionally listen to him on XM. Good suggestion.

The Wealthy Barber - that's one book that has already caught my attention.

Yes, I did notice the Benjamin Graham books as well.

There was a guy on XM yesterday by the name of Louis Scatigna. Never heard of him before, but has a book called "The Financial Physician". Problem is, none of the libraries in my immediate area have a copy of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back