Fillrite F1810PM0 Bulk Fuel Filter C&P

Bought a 50 gallon aluminum transfer tank at auction with a 12v Fillrite pump. It was advertised as having some liquid in it-owner doesn’t know what’s in it and can’t get the pump to work. That’s how I bought it. Never actually looked at it up close.

Much to my surprise when I went to load it it was full of what smells like diesel. The pumps gonna need a motor kit but I kinda got it to run and I think I can pump the tank out with it. This was the filter that came off. I don’t see anything that will prevent me from using the fuel in the tank.

Reinstalled a Wix 24348
F45B053D-1C94-4760-92FE-0819E6B19185.jpeg

5370C8D8-1E20-434C-85B6-9CE25650ABDC.jpeg

04BBE2DB-A21D-41E1-B1D9-6B878317569D.jpeg

Bought a 50 gallon aluminum transfer tank at auction with a 12v Fillrite pump. It was advertised as having some liquid in it-owner doesn’t know what’s in it and can’t get the pump to work. That’s how I bought it. Never actually looked at it up close.

Much to my surprise when I went to load it it was full of what smells like diesel. The pumps gonna need a motor kit but I kinda got it to run and I think I can pump the tank out with it. This was the filter that came off. I don’t see anything that will prevent me from using the fuel in the tank.

Reinstalled a Wix 24348
View attachment 215513
View attachment 215514
View attachment 215515

Looks good. Is filter made in ISA? Did you see any date code? Thank Younfor sharing this 👍🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺🍺

Looks good. Is filter made in ISA? Did you see any date code? Thank Younfor sharing this 👍🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺🍺
I failed to look at COO and didn't notice a date code although I'm sure there is one somewhere. The trash service has already been here or I'd dig it out of the dumpster and look.

You plan on using some of the diesel? Thats a big flow filter.
At the moment, yes. I don't see or smell anything that scares me away. I might blend it with some fresh fuel when we fuel up tractors. Worst case I can do an analysis on it. It would be worth that to save 40-50 gallons of fuel.

I failed to look at COO and didn't notice a date code although I'm sure there is one somewhere. The trash service has already been here or I'd dig it out of the dumpster and look.

At the moment, yes. I don't see or smell anything that scares me away. I might blend it with some fresh fuel when we fuel up tractors. Worst case I can do an analysis on it. It would be worth that to save 40-50 gallons of fuel.
Yeah a blend is a good idea.

Back