Federal American Eagle 380 Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Read the fine print at the bottom of the rebate form:

Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $50 per household.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_3474.pdf?t=35TYQE

There is usually always a catch with rebates. The manufacturer is betting most people are too lazy to bother with it. (And the fact is many are). The next issue is many times they take weeks, or sometimes even months to come through. And last but not least there is always the fine print that shows it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Many of these rebates are starting to remind me of the CMP, with all the silly hoops and fine print you are put through to qualify. Only to end up being disappointed after waiting forever.

Originally Posted By: billt460
There is usually always a catch with rebates. The manufacturer is betting most people are too lazy to bother with it. (And the fact is many are). The next issue is many times they take weeks, or sometimes even months to come through. And last but not least there is always the fine print that shows it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Many of these rebates are starting to remind me of the CMP, with all the silly hoops and fine print you are put through to qualify. Only to end up being disappointed after waiting forever.

I did this like 6 months ago. Got the rebate quickly. 50 bucks is 50 bucks for 15 minutes or less. Yea I agree that it can be a PIA but they want to be sure the rebate money is deserved.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Have you used that rebate and gotten over $50 back? Sweet if it works.

I have.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back