FBI just called me! Phone Scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chris142
The agent with the Indian accent left a msg. Said that my SSN has been suspended and that I'm going to be arrested if I don't pay them now.

Wonder if they want a Check or Walmart gift cards? What ever shall I do?

Send them a Blackstone Lab analysis.

One guy with a strong Hindi accent called and emphatically told me, "HELLO, my name is RICHARD JOHNSON!!!!"
He wanted me to get on my computer right away so he could "fix" (load malware on) it and I told him OK...put down the phone, made a sandwich.
Came back, he was still there...I told him I couldn't remember my password.
"YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD!!??!??!"
He encouraged me to try again, so I put down the phone and ate my sandwich.
Came back, he was still there!
I told him that I wasn't able to log in but the cupholder did come out for me to put my drink on, which was nice.
He finally figured out that I meant the CD platter...my wife was in hysterics by this point.

Another guy called and told me to get to my computer right away, I said OK....now I'm on the computer.
He asked me what I saw, and I told him that it was something naughty because he was boring me and I wanted to look at something interesting.
He asked me to describe it in more detail and I said it was all men and begged him not to tell my wife about that.
He asked me why I married a woman if I liked guys and I said he must have never heard of a beard.
The wife liked that one, too....

Well if I make the mistake of picking up and it's a female caller, I tell her I just got out of the shower. Then I ask her what she's wearing as I respond I'm talking to her in the nude. Then I tell her she has a sexy voice and that my excitement is showing...click. Hello?

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by Oily_Thing
Usually they want payment in bitcoins

Yes they'll have to settle for semi precious metals if they come here. Lead and brass!

That!!

Originally Posted by JC1
Originally Posted by Chris142
The agent with the Indian accent left a msg. Said that my SSN has been suspended and that I'm going to be arrested if I don't pay them now.

Wonder if they want a Check or Walmart gift cards? What ever shall I do?

Send them a Blackstone Lab analysis.

Or a used, torn Purolator oil filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back