Extremely happy with Geico Auto claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermann

Site Donor 2023
Late last month a nasty hailstorm hit the NE edge of the KC Metro. It was easy and quick to have the hail damage evaluated. Had an appointment 5 days later and the Geico adjuster works from the dealership I chose. A few days later I had a date to bring in my vehicle to be repaired next Wednesday. My vehicle has about $4200 in damage. My wallet is so happy I purchased $0 deductible Comprehensive. Also have rental coverage, there is an Enterprise is 2 doors down from the dealership. This is sooooo much better than me doing all the legwork involved. The Geico team has been great with prompt communication and attention to detail. Thanks little Gecko

Geico used to be my go-to after Allstate bought out Esurance years ago. Some time during the latter half of COVID, Geico prices went to the moon for me (no change to my drivers / violations / claims history / etc.)

For me, Geico had great prices in East Coast. In West Coast, the price is more than double.

I had someone hit me that had Geico. They jerked me around so bad I ended up filing a claim on my own insurance. It was subrogated between my insurance company and Geico for 97% (of claim) sometime later.

I will never-ever insure with Geico.

I had someone hit me that had Geico. They jerked me around so bad I ended up filing a claim on my own insurance. It was subrogated between my insurance company and Geico for 97% (of claim) sometime later.

I will never-ever insure with Geico.
Sorry, everyone's mileage varies. I've had a bad experience with a name brand insurance, it's not fun.

Reactions: CKN
At least it seems this way until you see the next policy renewal premium. The insurance companies are not set up to lose.

A comprehensive claim does not count against you. It is OK if they do. There are a lot of insurance companies out there.

A comprehensive claim does not count against you. It is OK if they do. There are a lot of insurance companies out there.

I don't believe this is true.

Shop around for insurance quotes with and without a a comprehensive claim (lets say hail) and you'll see a significant difference in premiums. Even though it was out of your control, it is still a loss and is used in premium calculations.

Late last month a nasty hailstorm hit the NE edge of the KC Metro. It was easy and quick to have the hail damage evaluated. Had an appointment 5 days later and the Geico adjuster works from the dealership I chose. A few days later I had a date to bring in my vehicle to be repaired next Wednesday. My vehicle has about $4200 in damage. My wallet is so happy I purchased $0 deductible Comprehensive. Also have rental coverage, there is an Enterprise is 2 doors down from the dealership. This is sooooo much better than me doing all the legwork involved. The Geico team has been great with prompt communication and attention to detail. Thanks little Gecko

This was my experience as well, many years ago. Geico provided great service and handled my claim quickly.

I have had GEICO for years and they have always been great on service and price...but each year I still go to a independant insurance agent to check other options...If the difference is just a few bucks savings with another comany..I stay with GEICO...I have had them for 10 years ,,,,but continue to check each year at renewal...

I have had GEICO for years and they have always been great on service and price...but each year I still go to a independant insurance agent to check other options...If the difference is just a few bucks savings with another comany..I stay with GEICO...I have had them for 10 years ,,,,but continue to check each year at renewal...
Me too, I am going to the Geico office in Lee's Summit next Monday

Reactions: hrv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back