End of lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is useless without pics of a Scion IA as a reference. I think this is it:
2016_scion_ia_angularfront.jpg

If you are thinking of getting a car with a manual transmission, why not the current Ford Focus? I would not recommend the version of the Focus that has a PowerShift "automatic: transmission.

I got a few options to go look at this weekend - thank you all for the suggestions

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Kia Rio hatch. The 2018s look really nice, almost VW Golfish.

Speaking of VW they have a selection if fun-to-drive manuals...

Edit: or have they stopped making them? Couldn't find manual trans on the VW site

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JLTD
Speaking of VW they have a selection if fun-to-drive manuals...

Edit: or have they stopped making them? Couldn't find manual trans on the VW site

You can get the 5 speed manual in S or SE trim in the Golf. The new Jetta you can only get the 6 speed manual in the S trim. The GTI obviously has the 6-speed as well
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
This thread is useless without pics of a Scion IA as a reference. I think this is it:
2016_scion_ia_angularfront.jpg

So a Scion IA is just a re-badged Mazda 2? I didn't know Toyota and Mazda were partners.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Honda Fit with a stick.

One of the worst "highway cruisers" on the market. Period.

Just about any car in the same class would be a better choice.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Honda Fit with a stick.

One of the worst "highway cruisers" on the market. Period.

Just about any car in the same class would be a better choice.

A Fiat 500 is pretty bad on the hwy. A Ford Fiesta gets good marks as a hwy cruiser in the segment. Plus some good high line tires for the Fit would help. You know some Michelin Premiers or something similiar.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back