Electric BB gun

That is pretty cool. I have one of the CO2 DPMS full auto bb guns and it is fun just for the sound and feel of shooting it.. It actually has a little bit of recoil and will tear up a can.

I wonder what a full auto BB gun in a state like NJ would result in.
As a kid in NJ back in the 70's we all had bb guns, I still have my break barrel rifle that was the first I shot.
Still pumps up great.

"In New Jersey, a BB gun, pellet gun or airgun is defined as a “firearm” that falls under N.J.S.A. 2C:39-5. The result is that it is illegal to possess a handgun, rifle or shotgun of this nature except in accordance with the licensing, use and transport laws for firearms."

I wonder what a full auto BB gun in a state like NJ would result in.
As a kid in NJ back in the 70's we all had bb guns, I still have my break barrel rifle that was the first I shot.
Still pumps up great.

"In New Jersey, a BB gun, pellet gun or airgun is defined as a “firearm” that falls under N.J.S.A. 2C:39-5. The result is that it is illegal to possess a handgun, rifle or shotgun of this nature except in accordance with the licensing, use and transport laws for firearms."
I think you have answered your own question. If you’re caught by the police in NJ with a BB gun, and don’t have the appropriate licensing for a firearm, you will be charged under firearm laws.

I think you have answered your own question. If you’re caught by the police in NJ with a BB gun, and don’t have the appropriate licensing for a firearm, you will be charged under firearm laws.
I'm just wondering if a full auto BB gun would result in more jail time being an automatic weapon.

Reactions: 4WD
I'm just wondering if a full auto BB gun would result in more jail time being an automatic weapon.
Me, too. But in the case of New Jersey and firearms, I would go with the worst case scenario. That state has a history of draconian interpretation and enforcement.

Throwing a single mom, Shaneen Allen, in jail for possession, and prosecuting her with a two year sentence, after she answered a traffic cop truthfully during a traffic stop in NJ. It was a bit of famous case, and she had an out of state concealed carry permit.

I have a full-auto BB gun in CO2. It is a hoot to shoot and puts a smile on all faces.

Pain in the rear to reload 48 BB's in the mag, though. Legal in Iowa, plus I have a CCW anyway.
I shoot it in my backyard in town. But I live at the end of a dead-end street. The only 2 neighbor lady's that can see, are both friend's and cool with me shooting air rifles in town. They even offer their backyards out, if I want to stretch the distance.

They appreciate me. Neighbor 1/2 blocks away, had 2 snarling dogs that would come over and harass us in our own yards. Never knew if they would bite or not. BB gun solved that problem one morning. They will not cross the street now. ;)

Back