Dude eats a popsicle in one bite

That's what you call a real brain freeze /

"Brain freeze, also known as an ice cream headache or cold-stimulus headache, is a sudden, painful reaction to something very cold. It occurs when the body tries to warm up in response to extreme cold in the mouth or throat. Blood vessels expand for warmth, and this sudden change in size can cause discomfort. Brain freeze can happen when eating or drinking something cold, like ice cream."

enough with the crude sexual innuendo; I've have to delete several posts.
This is the humor section, not the boy HS locker room.

Yes, brain freeze for sure. I have to tip my hat to the dude that swallowed the popsicle and swallowed it in 1 bite. However if it was almost completely thawed then frozen quickly with a light coating of ice on the exterior of the popsicle it probably would be similar to drinking a few ounces of sugared and flavored water. Just my 2 cents but that's what I would presume.

That's what you call a real brain freeze /

"Brain freeze, also known as an ice cream headache or cold-stimulus headache, is a sudden, painful reaction to something very cold. It occurs when the body tries to warm up in response to extreme cold in the mouth or throat. Blood vessels expand for warmth, and this sudden change in size can cause discomfort. Brain freeze can happen when eating or drinking something cold, like ice cream."
It's easily avoided if you don't let the cold substance touch the roof of your mouth. That's where the nerves that trigger the ice cream headache are situated.

Back