Double-Super-Secret 5W-40 Audi RS4 Racing Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote...............These two posts sum up why I'm giving RLI's products a try. To date, they appear to perform at least as well as any other PCMO. The available evidence gives me confidence in the oil, and the renewable source is also encouraging. In the spirit of doveriai, no proveriai, I'll use it, while carefully monitoring its interaction with my engine.

If fuel dilution continues to be a problem in my turbocharged Subaru, despite my mechanical repairs, I will also be trying the RLI oils, with UOA to assess performance.

Quote:

An improvement, but not what you had me believing!

It seems once I already saw this, but at that time it was with GC. And the performance, let me tell you, was perfectly executed. The hypnosis was so effective that a great many became, voluntary or involuntary, either believers, or preachers. Think Castrol self-promotion through creating a GC mania and a desire, was so succesful that it could be inscribed into modern marketing text-books. Apparently now we see somekind of a sequel to the story.

Sorry, may be it's too stright, but frankly.

Thanks for the lesson on lubrication. I though that only some oils lubricate the rings, who would have guessed. What else have you been hiding from us.

I think it's time to shut this thread down if this is the level of posting it's going to generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back