Donaldson Black Wing filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone familiar with the Donaldson Black Wing filter for corvettes? Filtering ability compared to Amsoil or others?

.said to be excellent filters, but too expensive ($15 a piece) to amke sense.....I don't think they have a leg up on other premium filters..

Got to looking thru the DONALDSON site recently and saw these filters.

The SYNTEQ media -- also available in a more conventional 14" x 4' round -- is a synthetic/cellulose fabric, the same as used in their high dollar oil filters ($15/ea for the size oil filter needed for my car); thought the rest of you might appreciate this info.

Seems like this might well be the "answer" to the dilemma of K&N versus . . . .

i found the site, now im wondering if they have my pannel filter. i wonder how long it will last because it can catch much more dirt. but for 15 bucks..ill pay that. im paying 10 bucks for a fram air filter anyways. ill head down to their store monday hopefully they will have it, if not then the milage was good for my car and auto rx =)

i went to donaldson today and asked them if they can find one for my honda accord. no luck. they dont even make one that small yet alone the pannel filter. i had him cross check it with mine and he could not find it and when he called the company they couldnt find it either. gee now im stuck. i checked out pulorlator air filters today, seem to be more restrictive than frams. but a bucks cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back