Do you have any facial hair?

Had a mustache for many years despite my daughters tormenting me, “Dad, the ‘70’s called and they want their ‘stash back”. Shaved it off a few times, but felt naked and always grew it back.

Mustache and I'm, extremely, Handsome..................................................................................................

Just a mustache and shave the rest. Armpits get shaved too. No sense in putting deodorant over hair. Hair doesnt sweat :LOL:

Yes full beard and mustache. I don’t really like it it’s just I’m too lazy to shave and I like everyone thinking I’m older than 20 lol. Everyone at works tells me if I shave the ladies will be after me lol. Which in a way I want and in a way I don’t cause I can’t afford that lol. I had someone ask me about 6 months ago if I had any kids or was married because I look like I was 35 with the facial hair lol 😂. My gas station friends said they would all sell me alcohol if they didn’t know me haha 😂. Not that I would buy any but I thought that was funny. Plus I know when I shave it it’ll be very itchy like it always is. Maybe I should go back to a goatee like I had throughout 12th grade lol. I’ve had a beard now for so long it’s kind of customary to me haha.

You have a good head on your shoulders and should have no problem finding a GF. If women at work are telling you that, I'd consider shaving and entering the dating world.

I stopped shaving having on terminal leave and haven't since.
By chance is this a picture of you?
Hans_Langseth.jpg

I'm 45. My facial hair has always been slow growing and fairly sparse. When covid hit and I didn't have to go to the office, I started growing it out as a goof. After a month the moustache and goatee actually came in pretty well, the kids and wife like it so I've kept it. I look like a Civil War soldier, it's pretty funny. I'll post a pic.

Early on I swore that once we had to start going back in the office, or I had to brief an Admiral (I work in R&D for the Navy) that I'd take it off. The former is still a small fraction of the time and I've done the latter many times since so that plan didn't hold 😁

jeff

Back