Did any new tools arrive on Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Yes, this one. Love it.

38735872491_4ab5ea0df4_o.jpg

Wow...heard good things about those.....
smile.gif

Had a little dish shaped number until it was an eyesore … she wanted me to build a brick pit … huh? we get like two chilly months and wanted to stay portable … would of been another simple/light pit if just me … it’s all in the wood IMO …
If you got one easy to store … you got a good one …

A set of female Torx sockets. I already had a set of male Torx bits and was familiar with the size notations e.g. T30 etc. I wonder which genius decided that the female socket sizes would be completely different so that an E30 is a vastly bigger in size than a T30.
Very confusing.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Had a little dish shaped number until it was an eyesore … she wanted me to build a brick pit … huh? we get like two chilly months and wanted to stay portable … would of been another simple/light pit if just me … it’s all in the wood IMO …
If you got one easy to store … you got a good one …

If that's the criteria, then I got a great one.

Youngest son wanted a new set of Screwdrivers. He asked for US made, mentioned S-K brand, so I shot off an order to Harry Epstein for a set of six S-K screwdrivers plus a seventh of a specific larger size he wanted. I should have ordered the replacement for my vintage 3/16 x 4 S-K screwdriver that I carelessly broke.

Originally Posted By: Piston_slap
I got a new wrench from my Father in Law. Not sure where it's used though.

ah yes, the ever popular Clarkson wrench.

HGCBgfx.jpg

A Dewalt cordless drill and a 3 ton HF racing jack. Very happy.

I bought myself a ball joint separator if that counts. Lol.

Milwaukee Fuel tool sets (12 & 18 volt).
Tried the 12v 1/4" hex impact (driving deck screws) then later the 18V blower (9AH battery) for blowing leaves off the roof and out of the gutters.
Came with pack-out cases, various accessories (shockwave bit sets, nut setters, etc.).
Might try the recip saw to trim off some low branches off a couple trees in the backyard & need to run a couple more lags and screws on the double door gate.
I feel its a hint to get some work done...

Originally Posted By: earlyre
Originally Posted By: Piston_slap
I got a new wrench from my Father in Law. Not sure where it's used though.

ah yes, the ever popular Clarkson wrench.

HGCBgfx.jpg

Well there you go! Now I know what it's used for. I remember seeing a Dealership mechanic using one of these, actually going crazy with it, adjusting a carburetor.
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back