Current Keurig K- pod prices in grocery stores

I too didn't care about K thing, it tastes blah, and so much waist as well - all those empty cups...
I drink tons of coffee every day, we have a machine in office and I use instant at home, local WM sells 100% Arabica, their brand which is way above Nescafe and about 1/2 price too.

Well , you started off wrong . I use a Keurig and have been to a Starbucks once . I pay about 50 cents a cup on Amazon .

yeah, as long as you stick to 1 cup a day, that is what the Keurig is designed for. It is like instant coffee, maybe a little better than that.

someone like me would probably use 4 K cups at breakfast and a couple more of those K cups after lunch.

Kidding right?
dead serious..
I figure they dont know how to make coffee.
I have 2 small drip makers, 1 electric percolator, a couple stove top percolators and one stainless steel french press and one of those old school cuban coffee percolators ( dont know what they are called).
my butt is making coffee. fast. no matter where I am. :).

I figure they dont know how to make coffee.
The taste is way better than instant and better than percolated. But you say it's like instant??

I know how to make make coffee and am drinking Kuerig coffee, my own blend, fresh, right now.

You just saying stuff that isn't true. Stop figuring. It's just not believable.

Now we can agree the pods regular price are expensive and the BB dates are a joke.

P
The taste is way better than instant and better than percolated. But you say it's like instant??

I know how to make make coffee and am drinking Kuerig coffee, my own blend, fresh, right now.

You just saying stuff that isn't true. Stop figuring. It's just not believable.

Now we can agree the pods regular price are expensive and the BB dates are a joke.
Pablo, you are the one who said Costco coffee is crap.. You threw the gauntlet. not me.
I think you are obtuse if you go to the trouble of packing a reuseable K cup so you can make your own coffee.

Keurig machine is the way to go when the office coffee is garbage, but you want that 1 mid-morning cup that is both palatable and quick.

P

Pablo, you are the one who said Costco coffee is crap.. You threw the gauntlet. not me.
I think you are obtuse if you go to the trouble of packing a reuseable K cup so you can make your own coffee.
Obtuse?

Interesting word choice. I can say you are completely ignorant if you say filling a K-cup is a hassle. It's easier than drip or pour over or perc.

Yes, for a reason I said Costco coffee is lousy. I said it's never FRESH. I am willing to say this may not be true for all Costco stores. But after 7 or 8 bags of different types, the beans are clearly stale.

Around fifty cents a cup for Community Dark Roast which is a local brand and what I was raised on . (y)

I've never understood the need for them other than using them in a hotel room. I grind my beans and use a press. Much better and cheaper.
As a former grind-n-brew converted to K-Cups about a decade ago I can say that it's all about convenience.

I drink decaf, my wife does not and she has just 1 cup/day.
I get up hours before her so she doesn't need to hear a grinder going.
I can have a cup whenever I want rather than having to figure out how to brew just 1-cup.
I don't have to buy a burr grinder in order to obtain a consistent grind.
I don't have to clean out a coffee pot or a grind basket.

Costco K-cups costs 88 cents/ea.

I generally buy these at clubs but was looking to pick up a box while getting groceries.

Hovering around $1 per K-cup pod??? Some higher than $1 per.....to each their own but that's enough to price me out of these lol.

I get it, you can close your eyes and point at a product that's gone crazy with pricing, but almost $32 for 32 pods...that is what got my attention, and it stayed on the shelf..lol.

If club prices do this it's back to 100% grind and drip.

The "regular" price needs to be inflated to make club or sale prices look like a good idea. It's the same all over

Obtuse?

Interesting word choice. I can say you are completely ignorant if you say filling a K-cup is a hassle. It's easier than drip or pour over or perc.

Yes, for a reason I said Costco coffee is lousy. I said it's never FRESH. I am willing to say this may not be true for all Costco stores. But after 7 or 8 bags of different types, the beans are clearly stale.
I have an unopened vacuum sealed bag of whole bean Starbucks Gazebo from 2005. It was one of the most popular beans they ever offered. Do you want it for $100? ;)

Back