Credit card car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by exranger06
This might encourage panhandlers more - now you can't use the "I already spent my change on the carwash" excuse or the "I have just enough change for the carwash" excuse.

I never understood the premise of making excuses to beggars.

Tell 'em to get lost.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
This might encourage panhandlers more - now you can't use the "I already spent my change on the carwash" excuse or the "I have just enough change for the carwash" excuse.

Tell 'em to get lost.

Maybe in NC that works but I can imagine in rougher parts of the country that suggestion would result in a kick to the door or key to the side.

Originally Posted by atikovi

Tell 'em to get lost.

Maybe in NC that works but I can imagine in rougher parts of the country that suggestion would result in a kick to the door or key to the side.

Or he lays down on the ground,his buddy comes over and says that he saw you hit the guy etc.

Originally Posted by Chris142
Originally Posted by atikovi

Tell 'em to get lost.

Or he lays down on the ground,his buddy comes over and says that he saw you hit the guy etc.

Must be terrible to live in fear.

But I see you're from The Swamp and Victimville, so I guess it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back