confy work clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a few pair of Duluth Trading Company buck naked underwear. They are really comfy and keep the jewels cool.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Can you please not post multiple questions as separate topics? Most times your questions can all go into 1 thread.

[off-topic]
With all due respect,
I do not think my topics are in the "spammer" category.
If you don't believe me, just check my posting history.
If you find them offensive you can send me to your ignore list, report me to moderators or move to the next topic.
Thank you
[/off-topic]

I have two pillows one is a mix of shredded foam and memory foam. To thick to sleep with (for me) but it makes a good pillow to watch TV with I just set it to the side before we fall asleep.

The other is a Serta something something Egyptian pillow. I had one a few years back and loved it but the washing machine ate it. Took me probably 10+ pillows to find it again.

The thing never goes flat tho, just like little cotton balls. They sell a pillow that's has "never goes flat" in the name but this is not that one. Just looked it up its called the "Serta Egyptian down alternative". I highly recommend it if you can find one. I like my pillows in the middle between firm and somewhat flat or at least some give if it's not firm.

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Where did you ever get the idea for this thread?

LOL! I'll 2nd this

[off-topic]
One of Merkava4's threads?
...The one where WWilson (AKA BITOG Admin) said "Bitog just sunk to a new level...."
[/off-topic]

back on topic:

boxers... the good ones

I hate it when a pair just shreds from regular wear....

P.S. hate whiteys... also have you tried to wear them in a 100F+ ?

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Can you please not post multiple questions as separate topics? Most times your questions can all go into 1 thread.

[off-topic]
With all due respect,
I do not think my topics are in the "spammer" category.
If you don't believe me, just check my posting history.
If you find them offensive you can send me to your ignore list, report me to moderators or move to the next topic.
Thank you
[/off-topic]

Ignoring you does not mask how your individual threads all related to the same topic are clogging up the Recent Topics list. I will notify a moderator to intervene.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Jeans and company polo shirt, scrubs or shirt/tie for a meeting.

MR. Nice, If you don't mind, can you share what type of jeans?
(The reason I ask, is my current ones are Really hot to work in, while other pairs have had wear-and-tear really quick).

Since you work in medical settings and all over FL, I guess you experiment 65-68F to 100F+ in the same day

Much appreciated

Originally Posted By: Warstud
I love my Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow.

I agree. Only pillow I can sleep on. Even take it with me when I travel.

These are the kinds of threads I used to start before Wayne dropped the hammer on me.
grin2.gif

Why do the clothing manufacturers insist on making pants with such a short rise ?

As soon as you kneel down in a squatting position, your testicles are subject to what feels like a band saw blade called the 'crotch seam.'

Originally Posted By: Tdog02
I bought a few pair of Duluth Trading Company buck naked underwear. They are really comfy and keep the jewels cool.

Manties?

I still prefer briefs. Standard Hanes, but black and gray instead of white. Just don't care for going "freebird."

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
These are the kinds of threads I used to start before Wayne dropped the hammer on me.
grin2.gif

Why do the clothing manufacturers insist on making pants with such a short rise ?

As soon as you kneel down in a squatting position, your testicles are subject to what feels like a band saw blade called the 'crotch seam.'

I have a big butt. I have to wear about 2-3 sizes +, hence sometimes I look like straight from the 80's...
It is a joy when i find something to fit me.

Merk, You never answered what happened with your double-wide size custom socks.

My late step-father just resorted at wearing low/mid height dress (less constraint) socks which he hacked to fit him

Re: Wayne/WWilson dropping the hammer:
It was not my intention to pollute BITOG, but:
My work uniforms are really unconfortable, and i'm not the typical office worker so I'm trying to find out what else is out there beside walmart/macy/jc penney
my neck and back hurts from my pillows and mattress, so i welcome all constructive suggestions
and my feet still hurt from the current oxfords but i adjusted the insoles and today seems to look better. also a new pair and insoles are on the way.

SO to all BITOGers: Thank you for your help!!!

BITOG CROWD ROCK!

I will admit to using Duluth trading company boxers "no pinch no stink"

I paid some astronomical sum for them but it was about 1/4 their list price.

I have several pairs of Exofficio brand boxers. They're a little pricey, and pretty comfortable. Not necessarily any more comfortable than normal cotton boxers, but they're great for traveling where you can hand wash at night and they'll be dry the next day. I don't like the boxer briefs as much though, I think my big thighs get too constricted.

Edit: I just noticed all the other "confy xxxxxxxx" posts, I see this probably wasn't a serious thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back