Coast bar soap

BTW, I have noticed cheap motels supply once again soap and shampoo. For some time you had to bring your own. They are still stingy with towels, though. Years ago I kept hoarding dozens of those tiny motels and hotel soap and shampoo bottles in a drawer.

be AWARE that MOST cosmetics + cleaning supplies are TOXIC + contain endrocrine disruptors!!

you are now aware of the only soap suitable for removing stains from clothes, degreasing hands after a day of wrenching is better than any dishwashing liquid you ever used (squeak clean dishes and even removes fatty tomato stains from plastic) AND is all natural biodegradable so its safe around your pets and fish

71TOxWoEl7L.jpg

Only bar soap I use are local-made novelty ones. Otherwise it's always body wash.

Get over yourself, fella.
Liquid soap offers the option to carry a small bottle of it whilst traveling or hiking or out skinning bear (there, manly enough for you?)

As with most things, there are scenarios where either version of a product might be the better selection.

I can understand why the men's cologne thread got deleted now.

Only bar soap I use are local-made novelty ones. Otherwise it's always body wash.

I can understand why the men's cologne thread got deleted now.
There's still an aftershave thread that has caused some tensions to flare up.

I used Dial Basics bar soap for years. It was just hypoallergenic soap with no perfumes or anything else in it, just soap. It was cheap too, like $1.50 for two bars of it of something. And you could get it anywhere... until you couldn't.

Dial stopped making it which made it very valuable to certain people. I bought a 36 pack for like $55 right when COVID hit and I thought that was a ripoff then. Now there is someone on Amazon selling it for $45 for two bars. People are opportunist nutjobs.

Deodorant bar soaps make my skin itch and my eyes water. I somehow used Lever 2000 for a while, went to Dial Basics for a few years, then tried Lever again and couldn't stand it.

Ivory reeks and smells 'cheap'.

Dove Sensitive Skin feels like I bathed in baby oil afterward. Wasn't a fan. Cetaphil is similar but not to the same extent.

With Dial Basics now no longer an option, Dr. Bronner's 'baby unscented' is my new go-to. It's not cheap at $5 a bar, but it's a man-sized 5oz bar. ;)

I have 3 bathrooms with a bar of soap in each. 1 Dial 1 Coast 1 Safeguard. All 20+ years old. They are my go to when I need to wash my hands.

Meh. Soap is soap. Unless you have a legitimate dermatological condition, in which case you probably don't buy your soap at a department or grocery store.

In the shower, I usually just soap down with shampoo. It's already in my hair, so why waste it? I normally wash my hands in the kitchen sink with dish soap. No sense in dirtying up the bathroom sink with my greasy digits.

Back