Christmas ⛄🎄 Music 🎶

Personally I love Christmas music because I love Christmas in general. Never met any other guys that loved Christmas music haha. My top three favorites are probably Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, Happy XMAS (War is Over), and Feliz Navidad. Personally I could listen to it year round lol. This year they started it way early just like they put egg nog in the stores way early but I’m ok with that cause I love both lol. I remember the days where I was a kid and they would play it on the radio up until midnight January 2nd. I think that’s how it still should be. Because personally my Christmas spirit lingers till New Year’s Day. I guess they had too many complaints lol. When I was a kid I’d get on my laptop and start listening to it in July lol. I also like songs like Jingle Bell Rock which is very addictive and Rudolph and Frosty and all of that. The only one i could go without is Last Christmas by Wham which surprisingly I haven’t heard even once this year. It’s not my favorite but I will still listen to it. The funniest one that is one I like is All I want is a Hippopotamus for Christmas. I personally don’t see an issue with Mariah Carey song. I find that one addictive too lol. I’m just a happy camper on Christmas every year lol. We still gotta get our tree up.

This is the best Christmas song that ever existed
If you don't believe me, well, you should believe me

Christmas is my favorite Christmastime of the year.
Bells are jiggling and the angels are making Jesus

I don't care for Christmas music, except for this one album:

1670567127522.jpeg

I cant stand my local station. I was in the garage today and i can tell you how many times i heard how barney and ben want hop a long boots and a pistol that shoots. Ugh.

How about Johnny Bower and "Honky The Christmas Goose"?

It's on YouTube.

Mr Bower was the starting goaltender for the then Stanley Cup champion Toronto Maple Leafs. Even so, I believe the song barely cracked the Top 20 in the Toronto area.

Regardless, he was an excellent goaltender.

Favorite Christmas Songs
1) Happy Xmas (War is over)-John Lennon
2) Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
3) Last Christmas - G Michael/Wham
4) I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5
5) Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
6) Oh Holy Night

Favorite Christmas Albums
1) The Carpenters - Christmas Portrait
2) Ray Conniff Singers - We wish you a Merry Christmas

Back