CAT pressure washer pump pics as promised :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type CAT 66dx in on the internet, you should be able to find a pic showing a non cloudy site glass to compare.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I have 30 days to return it. What worries me is if I say the pump is bad I'm afraid they will want me to have it repaired. Or should they let me swap it out?

Simply return it for a refund if they do. Then buy another later?

Did you get this on sale?

I currently have a SIMPSON® Aluminum Series pressure washer 3200 PSI @ 2.5 GPM pressure washer system that i purchased from pressurewasherify lowes about 2 years ago but am now recently getting into mobile detailing. I have learned that the pressure washer needs at least 20psi of pressure to the pump to be able to move the water through it from the tank. Would there be any way to get a different pump that would hook up directly to the pressure washer that would make it gravity fed or would i have to look into getting a new pressure washer that has that ability. Thank you in advance

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Mine has a blueish colored lube, but its not cloudy...

Would you call what's in the pic cloudy?

um....maybe partly cloudy?

Well I got it swapped out for a new one. We looked at two others in the box and were both the same as the one i have, so I don't know. I used it for about 15 minutes to test it out then decided to change out the oil. Now it looks normal like all the other display models. Not sure why the ones in the box look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back