Castrol Transmax ATF dex/merc Multivehicle in Toyota

Some good discussions here. These specifically mention WS and Castrol Transmax.

Welcome to the site. We can see you joined today and are from Viet Nam.
What year is your Toyota?
How many km on your vehicle?
How many km were on the vehicle when you changed it?
Is your vehicle shifting OK now?
Should be good as WS is mentioned in your PDS.
Next time you refresh your fluid you can try Toyota fluid and see if there is a difference.

I read topics above but i dont know if there is any differences between Castrol Transmax ATF Dex/Merc and Castrol Transmax ATF import/Castrol Transmax Full Synthetic Multivehicle :( So i creat a new thread

Welcome to the site. We can see you joined today and are from Viet Nam.
What year is your Toyota?
How many km on your vehicle?
How many km were on the vehicle when you changed it?
Is your vehicle shifting OK now?
Should be good as WS is mentioned in your PDS.
Next time you refresh your fluid you can try Toyota fluid and see if there is a difference.
1. My car is 2014
2. 120.000 kilometers
3. I just changed it today and run for 20 kilometers
4. My car shifting ok
5. I just want to be sure. because in my country, the price in Toyota service is high. So i went to local mechanic and ask him to change for me :(

IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

Tks for ur answer. Then i can be assured. I scared my tranmission can be broken by non-OEM oil. I will revert to Toyota ATF WS next time

Castrol says it will work and if the transmission performs as it should, I would not be concerned. I also don't think there's a compelling reason to seek out WS for next time unless problems arise.

Castrol says it will work and if the transmission performs as it should, I would not be concerned. I also don't think there's a compelling reason to seek out WS for next time unless problems arise.
I hope it works well. I just read another thread mentioning about using Total LV Fluid causing noise. Mine is smooth after changing, no problem till now

Back