Castrol GTX HM 10W-40 $1.65/qt AAP

6 out of 24 are working activated and showing the correct balance.

I did have to give the Gift card numbers 1 by 1 to the rebate center with the amounts to have them activate it though...

I just got some random speed perks added to my account, but I havenā€™t shopped in AAP since this rebateā€¦.
I have had about $300 worth of random speed perks added to my account randomly, including gas rewards which I can't really use or benefit from since the shell gas stations here are all 50 to 75 cents per gallon higher than my closest Sam's club gas station.

did they give it to you in 5$ speed perks When I purchased a ATM battery for my Acura they gave me 25$ of speed perk fund they gave it to me 10-5-5-5 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I let 2 of the 5$ expire and yes I know I could of call to combine them but didnā€™t

did they give it to you in 5$ speed perks When I purchased a ATM battery for my Acura they gave me 25$ of speed perk fund they gave it to me 10-5-5-5 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I let 2 of the 5$ expire and yes I know I could of call to combine them but didnā€™t
Since I bought all the oil, I have their ā€œEliteā€ status and as an ā€œEliteā€ member, you can combine rewards, however you like in the AAP mobile app.

So I manipulate the rewards to fit the order as needed, but I donā€™t combine until right before ordering

If you guys aren't aware, Milwaukee tools are available at AAP. Got the M12 Underhood light with battery and charger for $33.

The prices are a little high, but 20% off brings it them to regular retail and then the gift card...

Back