Castrol Edge 5W-30, 5516mi, 3.6DI Saturn Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 21Rouge
Originally Posted By: BigTallV
May have to adjust my plan of trying to keep this ride for 10 years if that's the case.

Dont give up yet BTV! Maybe your current fill of PP SN will be the oil that is the real deal for your Outlook or if not *and* if your are good I will let you use some XD 0W30 next fall
wink.gif

Yeah, don't take anyting I say as anything scientific....just shooting from the hip. These engines may well be the engine that is talked about as 'indestructable' in 20 years...

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Originally Posted By: 21Rouge
Originally Posted By: BigTallV
May have to adjust my plan of trying to keep this ride for 10 years if that's the case.

Dont give up yet BTV! Maybe your current fill of PP SN will be the oil that is the real deal for your Outlook or if not *and* if your are good I will let you use some XD 0W30 next fall
wink.gif

Yeah, don't take anyting I say as anything scientific....just shooting from the hip. These engines may well be the engine that is talked about as 'indestructable' in 20 years...

Didn't you have a Cavalier that was indestructible, what with all those monster-length OCI's... living on the 'ragged edge' as it were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back