Carry On trailers?

I have a 5x8 Carry-on trailer. Tows well, seems to be built decent. I carry everything from furniture to lawnmowers. I upgraded the rear lights to LED. It has towed near the weight rating through several states without issue. I'm pretty happy with it, and would buy another if this one fell apart, which I don't think will. A friend bought one just like mine after he borrowed it a few times.
Is that the on from Lowes or is it a step up from there and something from a real trailer trailer store? I stepped on the corner of one and it seemed to twist quite nicely (mesh floor).

I suspect that is something I have to live with, since I can’t get a heavy duty trailer. Or I need to shell out some real money for an aluminum one, if I really want something more stiff.

Since you don't want to fix it , you can easily sell that to someone. Some angle iron mig welding and as eljefino stated some bracing of the channels, it will still be usable.
I haven’t welded in 25 years. So I would need to get a refresher course (which would be fun, maybe not so much right now though), then run 240 out to my garage, then buy everything I needed.

Even if I get a new trailer I wouldn’t get rid of this one, not unless if I bought another HF. This one has value to me, it works well around the yard, with its boxed in sides I can pile huge amounts of leaves into it and cart off into the woods for disposal.

I haven’t welded in 25 years. So I would need to get a refresher course (which would be fun, maybe not so much right now though), then run 240 out to my garage, then buy everything I needed.

Even if I get a new trailer I wouldn’t get rid of this one, not unless if I bought another HF. This one has value to me, it works well around the yard, with its boxed in sides I can pile huge amounts of leaves into it and cart off into the woods for disposal.
I didn't mean you weld it. I meant someone who can weld would buy it.

I didn't mean you weld it. I meant someone who can weld would buy it.
That’s true, I could call the garage I’ve been using lately and see if they can weld it up some time. What would that be, a couple hundred to weld it up?

Back