Car Wash In The Rain...

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Carvana is picking up one of my cars tomorrow at noon.
I took it to town and on the way home in the rain I took it to a self-serve car wash..

Yeah, I know. Why?
Mainly to wash the floor liners as they have those clips on the wall for mats and to clean up the alloys
and some bird crap. I had old tokens in the car from my travels so this was worth it for the mats alone.
I get it now but I was the only one there...You just know somebody said look at that fool...lol

What did you sell?
I have been buying C-Max's when I see them as they are super-hot these days.
So another one of them. Carvana blew everyone else away but they were the lowest on SUV's.
I paid $8500 for an 2016 model ( private party) and I paid the exact asking price. I got well...........embarrassed to say.

I wondered as I was thinking you'd already sold the last Mitsu and I KNOW you wouldn't have sold the Arteon without giving me a shot at it first. 😂

3 a year in MD.
California is 5 a year
Besides trade ins etc.

MD can hit you with a $5000 fine
I knew people that did it for years like 10 to 20 cars.. Never got fined.

now you have my attention....does MD require that you obtain a dealers license if you buy/sell a certain number of cars each year?
I would think if you register every car you bought and paid the taxes i don't think they would bother you.
Its about flipping unregistered I believe. They want their tax $$$$

been there & done that myself. i have a 2 vehicle carport, while my wife was gone to work i decided to wash & wax my new truck, in february, while it was pouring rain. neighbors thought i lost my mind. they rolled down thier window as they drove by asking me if i was aware it was raining :rolleyes: ....perhaps im a little OCD when it comes to my vehicles. i like to keep them clean inside & out, rain or shine!

Does he come with the tools? AM ROCKS!
AM spotted heading west.
20D8E135-4BD5-40BB-9874-BBC5BFB761AA.jpeg

Summertime we may be “car wash prohibited“ due to water issues.
But we get thunderstorms…so roll out the car, wash it in the downpour, roll it back in the garage and dry it off.

I have installed a 600 gallon roof rain water collector tank with pump, filter, and line to bring water to the driveway. Now I stay dry and the car gets clean on sunny days.

Back