Can someone take a look at this fuel system cleaner and offer opinions?

Nothing in a bottle is going to work anywhere as well as removing the injectors and sending them out to be ultrasonically cleaned.
Thanks,
In your opinion would it suffice as a PM additive?
Did you read the SDS and evaluate the chemical breakdown?
I've received a case of this for free.

Gasoline already has all the additives you need unless you're driving an old car built for leaded fuel. I'm not a chemical engineer and wouldn't know what I was looking at on the SDS. It won't hurt anything and if you got it for free, go ahead and use it, but it's not something I would spend extra for.

it's largely naptha( a liquid solvent) likely used as the delivery agent for the esters in it,
since it was free, i would have no problem burning it up as a regular maintenance a tank or two before my oil change and see if the performance of your vehicle is maintained or improved.

esters?

It seems to have solvents, cylinder lubricant, and the proprietary ingredient might be PEA (albeit fairly low concentration).
Seems ok.

The additive packages in premium fuels are better formulated than any off the shelf fuel system cleaner. At least this brand is not made up of mostly spent petroleum oil. Many are made of high amounts of used/recycled oil. Rule of thumb, keep oil out of your fuel and fuel out of your oil.

If you got it for free, just use it. It can’t hurt anything (including your wallet), and it may get your engine running a bit cleaner and a bit more efficiently…it’s a win-win.

Back